On 10/11/2014 12:52 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
I have already migrated teh quick start guides, which need a review (at
some point, having 3 different guide with a lot of redondancies can
probably be simplified).

My concern is redundancy and keeping everything in synch as the product matures, which is why I like javadoc, because it naturally stays in synch across versions.

(who remembers to update the website's doc with each release of source?)

On 10/11/2014 12:52 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:> Can we discuss the best way to expose teh 4 different products
> documentation ?

Missing from here:

http://directory.staging.apache.org/fortress/

is the (1) developers guide and (2) five minute tutorial. Also needed is (3) fortress architectural document that describes how the system was built / operates.

What else do we need in order to have a 'complete' set of documentation?

Once we have this list, we can prioritize and tackle in order.