From: Emmanuel Lécharny [mailto:elecha...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2015 11:41 PM
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: [Vote]

Hi !

This is the seventh release of Apache Mavibot, the MVCC BTree in Java !

This version fixes some serious issues in the way we browse a BTree, and some
other fixes in the transaction handling. The Copied Pages Btree has been
temporarily disabled. Some speed improvements have been done, by avoiding
writing the RecordManager header many times for each update.

The next version will implement a bettre transaction support, with cross btree
atomic updates, something we don't have currently.

let's vote now !

The revision :

http://svn.apache.org/r1668359

The SVN tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/mavibot/tags/1.0.0-M7/

The source and binary distribution packages:
http://people.apache.org/~elecharny/

The staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-1025/

Please cast your votes: