Hi Shawn,

The Apachecon wiki is on totally different platform than the wikis of our
project (Moinmoin vs Confluence), and - if I am correct - not integrated
with the default user and permission management tools (ldap) of the ASF.
Each apache wiki in the Moinmoin specie requires manual additions of admins
and contributors.

I will check later today your Confluence permissions.

Best regards,

Pierre

Op maandag 22 juni 2015 heeft Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org> het
volgende geschreven: