Thanks Pierre for bringing this up.

I’d like to add to those statements by suggesting that this is an exiting time
for the Apache Directory project.  There are several interesting topics that
need to be communicated with the broader apache and open source community.  I
am having doubts about my ability to attend the upcoming ACNA but would be
happy to help others define topics, themes, content, demos and collateral for
their talks.

Shawn