Hi all,

There would be quite much to update for the 1.0.0 formal release. However it's
not easy to write/update docs for Kerby, and we have to sync between github web
site and the sub web site in ApacheDS. I'm thinking if it's doable to host a
separate Kerby project web site using modern popular markdown, and wondering
how to build an apache project web site like http://hadoop.apache.org/ :

1.       Is it possible to use github markup?

2.       Is it doable to apply a separate web site domain like kerby.apache.org?

How do you like the idea? If it's doable, we may need a vote before to proceed.

Please kindly help and provide guide if you happen to know. Thanks.

Regards,
Kai