> Le 12/04/16 17:06, Shawn McKinney a écrit :
>> Once again we vote for a release of Apache Directory Fortress core, realm,
>> rest and web components.  This version is 1.0.0 and a temporary tag has been
>> created in git: ‘1.0.0'.
>>
>> The staging repo on Nexus:
>> - core:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-1091
>> - realm:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-1092
>> - rest:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-1093
>> - web:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-1094
> Hi Shawn,
>
> I'm currently testing the release.
>
> There are things that are annoying :
> - there are many source packages in
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-1091/org/apache/directory/fortress/fortress-core/1.0.0/.
> The only one that is useful is fortress-core-1.0.0-source-release.zip.
> The fortress-core-1.0.0-sources.jar and fortress-core-1.0.0-tests.jar
> packages are just noise, IMO.
> - there are signed .asc files. This is an artefact created by the maven
> gpg plugin, which is idiot and signs the asc signature. What I usually
> do is to delete every .asc before maually signing the packages, in order
> to cut the files being pushed to the repository to the bare minimum.
>
> None of those two problems are blocker, but it would be great if we can
> get them fixed in 1.0.1.
>
> I'll come back later when I will have tested the packages.
>
> Many thanks !

One more thing : in order to test core, the
https://github.com/apache/directory-fortress-core/blob/master/README-QUICKSTART-APACHEDS.md
describes how to setup ApacheDS. That's fine, but there is a faster way,
if you have Apache Directory Studio installed : just create a new
ApacheDS 2.0.0 server and start it : it's way faster and simpler !