From: Li, Jiajia [mailto:jiajia...@intel.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2016 4:34 PM
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Cc: fortr...@directory.apache.org
Subject: RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Directory Fortress 1.0.0

I try to do the testing procedures according to
https://github.com/apache/directory-fortress-core/blob/master/README-QUICKSTART-APACHEDS.md
But when run SECTION 6, step3:
mvn clean install -Dload.file=./src/main/resources/FortressRestServerPolicy.xml
tomcat:deploy

With following exception:

"Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:tomcat-maven-plugin:1.1:deploy
(default-cli) on project fortress-rest: Cannot invoke Tomcat manager: Error
writing to server -> [Help 1]"

Could someone help me?

Thanks
Jiajia