From: siva venkat [mailto:sivar...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2016 11:12 PM
To: dev@directory.apache.org; ke...@directory.apache.org
Subject: Kerberos Login fails through Apache Directory Studio

Hi,

I am using latest ApacheDS
2.0.0-M21<http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/downloads.html> , for Kerberose
login, I followed all steps mentioned in
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/kerberos-ug/4.2-authenticate-studio.html .
I am getting error"javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: Integrity check on
decrypted field failed (31)" when "Require Pre-Authentication By Encrypted
TimeStamp" checked.
I am getting error "javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: Checksum Failed"
when "Require Pre-Authentication By Encrypted TimeStamp" is unchecked.

[cid:ii_iph0izth0_155549b7daf5f5d9]
​
Can you please tell how to fix this issue ?
Seems many other folks facing this issue, see this link
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23140518/apacheds-and-kerberos-setup.
Thanks,
Siva