Hi,

ApacheDS is embedded into Studio for convenience, it's not supposed to
be used in production. That means you *have* to start it manually.

You can instal ApacheDS as a standalon server, and get it started
automatically as a daemon on yoru manchine, and use Studio to connect on
this started server. that's probably what you want to do.

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com
directory.apache.org