> On Jul 16, 2018, at 4:12 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> My +1
>
> - Tested the sources
> - Tested the dist packages
> - Checked the signatures (ftr, the
> fortress-realm-2.0.1-source-release.zip.asc file is missing)
> - Tested against ApacheDS
> - Checked the N&L files

Good catch.  Checked in the missing file to the dev SVN repo.

> On Jul 16, 2018, at 4:12 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Two last remarks:
> * Shawn, your GPG Key is not trusted. It would be useful to have it
> signed by trusted people.
> * It would be a good idea to generate SHA 256 and SHA 512 signatures and
> push them in dist. I have a script that does that if needed.

Ah, should have attended Jean-Frederic’s key signing parties at ApacheCon
rather than getting dragged out for beers.  Pity I won’t be attending the next
one.  What options does one have short of that?

Would like to see that script to gen the SHA256/512 signatures.

And thanks for the help Emmanuel.  Much appreciated.

—Shawn