Hi all,

I tested LDAP API, ApacheDS, and Studio with Java 9, 10, 11+ea24 (early
access). Here is what works and what is missing:

LDAP API:
* Updated some dependencies
* Builds with Java 9/10/11 with following issue
  * Minor: Illegal reflective access by Felix in OSGi tests [3]

ApacheDS:
* Fixed StartTlsConfidentialityIT because of [4]
* Builds with Java 9/10/11 with following issues
  * Blocker: Default keystore format changed, see [1][6]
  * Major: SaslBindIT.testSaslGssApiBind fails with Java 11, but works
with 8/9/10
  * Minor: Illegal reflective access by Felix in OSGi tests [3]
* I didn't test to build and run the installers yet, but within Studio
the server can be started

Studio:
* Updated to Eclipse Photon
* Disabled JNDI network provider for Java 9+ [5]
* Builds with Java 9/10/11 with following issue
  * Blocker: Default keystore format changed, see [1][6]
* Runs with Java 9/10/11 with following issue
  * Minor: Illegal reflective access by dom4j [2]

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-2242
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO-1189