Hi !

it seems like we need a few releases. Studio is being brewed, so is
Fortress. The Apache LDAP API and ApacheDS have been released a week or
so ago. Some performance issue have been found in Studio that are caused
by some bad code in the LDAP API, and that means we need to cut a new
release.

So I'm going to cut a LDAP API release tonite, followed by a release of
ApacheDS. That will allow Studio to use those releases. Fortress has
some failing tests with the API, which will be investigated.

All in all, Studio startup will be way faster when you have many
connections (down from 30 seconds down to 7 seconds with 100 connections).

Anyway, I have released a parent project this morning, and the release
of the LDAP API and ApacheDS will come soon.

Thanks !

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com