Unfortunately I can't justify the projected cost against the implied
benefits, so I won't be there (though I pity that much).

But there are talks that in 2019 there might be an ApacheCon EU event. I am
hoping that will materialise and gives me an opportunity to meet up.

To all who are attending the ACNA 2018 event: have a good time. ;)

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)
since 2008*