Hi !

I just have pushed my latest changes, merged with Stefan's changes (mainly about replacing ehcache with Caffeine).

It builds.

I have replaced MINA to use the latest - but not yet released - version, aka 2.1.2. This should be out by the end of this week (friday).

So we are on a pretty healthy condition now.

Stefan, let me know if my changes breaks something in Studio.

Last,not least, I was expecting to be able to release a new LDAP API 2.0 version this week, but as I have to wait on MINA 2.1.2 tobe out,and as I'm going to be missing next week (vacations), that will be for begining of May.

Thanks Stefan for your work on Caffeine !

--
Emmanuel Lecharny
Symas.com