> On Apr 18, 2019, at 3:49 PM, Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de> wrote:
>
> Yes, the Jenkins machines are rather slow, I agree.
>
> There is a bit info (memory and disk) in the Jenkins wiki [1], our jobs
> use the "ubuntu" label. For further info we need ask builds@a.o list.
>
> What's also possible, if you determine a slow node, to blacklist it in
> the job's config "Restrict where this project can be run", like "ubuntu
> && !H30". Or even only whitelist fast ones, but then the queue/wait time
> may be higher.

Hi Stefan, thanks for weighing in.  This makes sense.  Let me do some more
experimentation.

I’m also thinking about changing the junit tests themselves to not run the
pwpolicy checks when running ADS in a Jenkins pipeline.

Should be easy enough by looking at the env variables.

Will let you know where we end up.

—Shawn