On 11/02/2020 14:40, Davies, Matt wrote:
Thanks Emmanuel

I've got to that bit, and I'm seeing loads of data now, much much better

The only issue now is that it's not in the correct order, and it's failing
creating items, when their parent item hasn't been created yet but is further
down in the file.

We're not passing a -S option, but we are passing a -s, but I don't think that
relates to the order of the results, whilst -S does.

Any ideas what switch to use to ensure the results follow the correct parent
first pattern so I can import it?

Sadly, there is no such option that enforces the ordering the way you want. The only solution is to inject the file until it get accepted fully, discarding the errors (ldapadd -c ...). Otherwise, you have to massage the file 'by hand'.

Ldap is not necessarily funny...