+1

I've misses the original discussion, but I just want to say that anything is better than the old CMS.
I've tried to update the documentation once, but it was a real pain.
It really demotivated me and I was not trying to do any further documentation updates since.
I'm glad that the project is moving away from that thing.

--
Radovan Semancik
Software Architect