FYA

-------- Mensaje reenviado --------
Asunto:         Urgent :Apache DS Replace JDBM with mavibot
Fecha:  Sat, 22 May 2021 11:32:49 -0500
De:     Alexander Zaretsky <azaret...@truetechnology.com.co>
Para:   dev@directory.apache.org
CC:     us...@directory.apache.org

Hello : I am experiencing corruption using Apache Directory Server 2.0.0 M26 on windows server 2016.

I am trying to repair the JDBM backend :

I modified the file

c:\Program Files (x86)\ApacheDS\instances\default\conf\wrapper-instance.conf adding the following line at the end of the file wrapper.app.parameter.1=repair

and restarting.

I realize this is not a definite solution, so I want to use mavibot as a backend for my Apache DS instead of JDBM

I want to know how to make my apache DS work with mavibot instead of jdbm.

I also want to know how to migrate my current JDBM entries to mavibot.

Thanks in advance

--
Saludos, Regards
Alexander Zaretsky