Greetings,

I have noticed that when deleting entries too fast using Apache Directory
Studio Version: 2.0.0.v20210213-M16 (ApacheDS 2.0.0.AM26), I receive the
following error:

ERR_04169_RESPONSE_QUEUE_EMPTIED The response queue has been emptied, no
response was found

I am not sure if this is a Studio (frontend) or ApacheDS (backend) issue?

To Reproduce:

Load a large number (200) of entire into the directory via JNDI API.

After the load completes, select 8 - 10 entries at a time in Studio, hit the
[Delete] key, and confirm deleting those entries.

If done successively, without waiting a sufficient amount of time, will
generate the above error, and not all of the selected entries will have been
deleted (but usually one or a few have been deleted).  Hit F5 to refresh to
determine which entires still remain.

Expected Result:

All entires should be successfully deleted without any error or warning message.

Work Around:

Wait 30 - 60 scones between each batch (8 - 10 entires) of deletions.  Or
select a smaller set of entries (5 - 6) and wait 15 - 20 seconds between each
batch.

Has anyone else experienced this?  Is this a known limitation?

Regards,

Dave Filip