Hi Gary,

the current trunk refers to parent pom 51, not 51-SNAPSHOT. Actually, we should move it to 52, but it's not urgent.


May be it's just a matter of running a mvn deploy on apacheds?

On 9/30/26 14:38, Gary D. Gregory wrote:
Hi All,

I need to test locally the current snapshot to see if it would fix a problem I 
have.
When I try to bump from 2.0.0.AM27 to 2.0.0.AM28-SNAPSHOT, I get:

ERROR] Failed to read artifact descriptor for 
org.apache.directory.server:apacheds-core:jar:2.0.0.AM28-SNAPSHOT
[ERROR]         Caused by: The following artifacts could not be resolved: 
org.apache.directory.project:project:pom:51-SNAPSHOT (absent): Could not find 
artifact org.apache.directory.project:project:pom:51-SNAPSHOT in 
jfrog-artifactory (https://redacted/artifactory/remote-maven-repo1-ams)
[ERROR] Failed to read artifact descriptor for 
org.apache.directory.server:apacheds-core-integ:jar:2.0.0.AM28-SNAPSHOT
[ERROR]         Caused by: The following artifacts could not be resolved: 
org.apache.directory.project:project:pom:51-SNAPSHOT (absent): 
org.apache.directory.project:project:pom:51-SNAPSHOT was not found in 
https://redacted/artifactory/remote-maven-repo1-ams during a previous attempt. 
This failure was cached in the local repository and resolution is not 
reattempted until the update interval of jfrog-artifactory has elapsed or 
updates are forced
[ERROR] Failed to read artifact descriptor for 
org.apache.directory.server:apacheds-test-framework:jar:2.0.0.AM28-SNAPSHOT
[ERROR]         Caused by: The following artifacts could not be resolved: 
org.apache.directory.project:project:pom:51-SNAPSHOT (absent): 
org.apache.directory.project:project:pom:51-SNAPSHOT was not found in 
https://redacted/artifactory/remote-maven-repo1-ams during a previous attempt. 
This failure was cached in the local repository and resolution is not 
reattempted until the update interval of jfrog-artifactory has elapsed or 
updates are forced

Would you please the current state of 2.0.0.AM28-SNAPSHOT?

Thank you!
Gary

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to