We shipped the website and it is live under
http://distributedlog.incubator.apache.org/

The documentation has been re-organized into three major parts, one is
'start' - including the pages to start, one is 'user-guide' - include pages
that users need to understand the architecture and use it, the remaining
one is 'admin-guide' - including the pages on how to operate the cluster
and such.

The documentation is still not good enough. Please help us improve the
website if you find any issues. Also I created two master tickets to
tracking any improvements related to user-guide
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DL-53> and admin-guide
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DL-54>.

- Sijie