Asko and Sijie,

Thank you so much for your feedbacks.

We are not targeting at building a general XA transaction coordinator. The
feature we want is be able to write data to multiple log streams in an
atomic way.

I totally agreed with you about building minimal logic. We also don't want
to enforce this feature to all the users of DL. Building the TC as a
separated service sounds clear to me. We will do it follow your suggestion.

I am also replying the comments to you and Leigh on the doc. Hopefully we
can come to an agreement so that our changes can be accepted.

- Xi