Hello,

thank you very much for showing your interest and support! We would like to ask you to introduce yourself to our community, so other people know who you are and how you want to contribute. It also helps you, because you get used to the way we work and to the people behind the project.

We look forward to working with you! Again, thank you very much for your interest in OpenOffice.org! Should there be any questions, please don't hesitate to ask them.

Florian