Hi Madhu,

That is nice of you to add your language Kannnada(Kn) to the OpenOffice.org.

The reason why you have no response from d...@l10n.openoffice.org so far might
be your subscription status to the mailing list.

There seems no such an email relevant to the language Kannnada(Kn) in its
archive.
http://l10n.openoffice.org/servlets/SummarizeList?listName=dev

The ML allows the only subscribers post their emails to it.

So, may I suggest sending an empty mail to dev-subscr...@l10n.openoffice.org
from your mail application software to subscribe to it and then posting your
original request to the ML as Marcus suggested?

I wish that would help you.
Tora