Hi Dmytro,

It should be at this cycle: January, April, July, October (new podlings
report to the Incubator monthly for the first three months, then quarterly
after that).

On the other hand, November reports are here but there is nothing about
DLab: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/October2019

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI