Disregard my -1, my vote is +1 ))
Let’s see how others vote

DMYTRO LIASKOVSKYI
Software Engineering Manager

Office: +380 322 424 642 x 57729 <tel:+380%20322%20424%20642;ext=57729>   Cell:
+380 97 341 1315 <tel:+380%2097%20341%201315>   Email:
dmytro_liaskovs...@epam.com
Lviv, Ukraine   epam.com <http://www.epam.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION AND DISCLAIMER
This message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies)
to which it is addressed and contains information that is legally privileged
and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
communication is strictly prohibited. All unintended recipients are obliged to