From: Bohdan Hliva <bohdan_hl...@epam.com.INVALID>
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2019 11:44 AM
To: Furkan KAMACI <furkankam...@gmail.com>
Cc: dev@dlab.apache.org; Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MENTORS] Podling website

Thanks Furkan,

We managed to use GitHub pages for our website. Currently it is deployed
already under apache:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://apache.github.io/incubator-dlab/__;!K6dmGCEab4ueJg!ig5hpZcFAxAvj9ci92buuH124SkGCcV4NLe_kZOyPXQH1_38BOooeXXubiDH8Ti7WA$

BTW:
One thing that we need now is to update link on header of our git repo
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/apache/incubator-dlab__;!K6dmGCEab4ueJg!ig5hpZcFAxAvj9ci92buuH124SkGCcV4NLe_kZOyPXQH1_38BOooeXXubiBue5rOcw$
 .

Do someone know how to do it?

Thanks in advance!

BOHDAN HLIVA
Lead Software Engineer

Office: +380 322 424 642 x 42572   Cell: +380 63 151 2201   Email:
bohdan_hl...@epam.com<mailto:bohdan_hl...@epam.com>
Lviv, Ukraine   epam.com<http://epam.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION AND DISCLAIMER
This message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies)
to which it is addressed and contains information that is legally privileged
and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
communication is strictly prohibited. All unintended recipients are obliged to

On Nov 19, 2019, at 18:49, Furkan KAMACI