Hi Furkan,

Could you help with section ‘Licensing’ in whimsy page?
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/dlab__;!!GF_29dbcQIUBPA!m6_WFaUd_0vhNi-kFRvRQlOBAMDC9jm-zkuEB3-W39-VR5NHsLrQ_oP23lyOTIfIeg$

Licensing section consists of three points:
1. No Software Grant and No IP Clearance Filed
2. No Release Yet/Missing ASF Copyright Headers on Source Code
3.  No Release Yet/Binary has licensing issues

We do not have mentioned issues. On top of that we have done  release three
times.

I hope you could change the  Licensing information in whimsy page?

Best regards,
Vira Vitanska