Hi Andre, *,
On Tuesday 09 August 2005 19:53, Andre Schnabel wrote:
> Hi Thjomas, all,

^^^^^^^^ tststs ... ;)

> nothing to say about your observer status .. but if you are
> looking for something to help with ... afair the english install
> guide is still missing a Solaris section. Maybe you could
> translate the section of the german guide to english?

At the moment Sigrid and I are translating the FAQs from the
OOoAuthors site to German, but maybe ...
How much text is it? Do you know this?

> (I could point you to the files, but ... would not have the time
> to do it myself).

Yes, please ... But depending on the volume of the text it could
last a couple of days ... :(
Have a nice day
Thomas.

--
Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a
trout in the milk.