From: G. Roderick Singleton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 7:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [documentation-dev] hello everyone

On Fri, 2006-06-30 at 07:28 -0700, Paul Lutskovsky wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I never really took the time to introduce myself, so here it is.  My
> name is Pavel Lutskovsky, but I usually go by Paul.  I'm originally
from
> Kharkov, Ukraine but have lived in the States since 1994.  I'm a
product
> developer (hardware and software) at a small company in Oregon.  I
have
> a versatile background in technical writing (have to write your own
> software manuals in a small company) and working with end-users.
>
> Let me know if I can be of help to anyone.
>
> Paul Lutskovsky
> Product Development
> Graphic Products, Inc

Hmm, We have you and another fellow from the former USSR, so I wonder if
either or both of you might consider translating our English HOW-TOs to
something that both Ukranians and Russians could read. I am also certain
that http://ru.openoffice.org/ would appreciate the effort and maybe
even providefacilities. What do you think? Good idea or bad idea?
--
G. Roderick Singleton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>