Looks like some truck driver from the south.

Sherm

G. Roderick Singleton wrote:
On Thu, 2006-09-21 at 14:21 +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi I am trying to make contact with the people who are working on a open office
version of the International computer driving license.

G. Roderick Singleton Suggested i contact;

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

But my email has gone unanswered and i cannot find any list archive or even
reference to that address through google.

Can anyone suggest how to get in touch with this group?

Did you subscribe? I checked the list and do not see your name. SO my
guess is that your message been discarded silently. Please subscribe and
try again.