I've been getting together a system with Ubuntu to start updating the icons.

However, I just had a break-in to my shop this week-end. A lot of things were taken including the system I had tagged for OpenOffice work.

It's going to take a little while to sort everything out and get things up and running again.

Alan

Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
Who is taking over responsibility for the OOo User Guide that GRS was producing? Anyone?

--Jean