Daibutt wrote:
>> The movie quality looks good to me.
>>
>> BTW: I wouldn't recommend to attach the movies to mails to the
>> alias. Not everyone has broadband connection to download 3+MB mails.
>> You can send it to me via personal mail or just send a link.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Frank
>>

> I must be off my meds or something.  I can produce the vids in Flash
> (forgot about using flash format) using Camtasia but they will have to
> be used in another programme to create an autorun CD as Camtasia
> produces an *exe* format. I'm uploading the windows ISO now will let you
> know when when it's done

If we have them in Flash format it would be easy to create a
cross-platform autorun cd that calls the system browser to
navigate and view.

Flash would even allow us to embed them in the doc.oo.o or wiki
pages somewhere. What do you think?

Did you think about the license for those movies? If
you put them under PDL they would fit to the rest of the
docs perfectly.
PDL is here: http://www.openoffice.org/licenses/PDL.html

If you would like to contribute more (which I would encourage you
to do) to documentation.openoffice.org, I'd ask you to fill
out a JCA if you haven't done so already.

Read about it here:
http://www.openoffice.org/about_us/pdl_jca_announce.html#jca

Thanks for your efforts
Frank
--
Frank Peters, Documentation Project Co-Lead
The OOo Documentation Project: