Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
I have found Issue 66088 about creating a Troubleshooting Guide. The last comment on the issue is from GRS, saying that he would update the guide on the website. However, I am unable to find this document (although I can get the most recent attachment -- from last November -- from the issue itself).

Can someone tell me what the status of this guide is, and where it is located? Thanks!

I don't know where it is, either. If the latest version comes up,
I'd like to put it on the wiki alongside the Admin Guide and
the Dev Guide and BASIC guide (both soon to come).

Frank

--
Frank Peters
Documentation Project Co-Lead