Frank Peters wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm happy to tell you that I successfully moved the following
two guides to the wiki:

OpenOffice.org Administration Guide
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Administration_Guide
11 pages

OpenOffice.org BASIC Programmers Guide
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/BASIC_Guide
60 wiki pages

The Developer's Guide (890 wiki pages) is in the works and
will hopefully be available very shortly.

Please have a look at the new docs.

I'm impressed with the Admin Guide, though I haven't had time to read it all closely, and a lot of it is beyond me anyway. :-)
I haven't had a chance to look at the BASIC Guide yet.

Two questions:

1) Is either of these books available in other forms (eg, ODT), or will they be made available in other forms?

2) The license is PDL. Where is the copyright info kept? I'm thinking of the sort of thing that's on the copyright pages of the Setup Guide and the User Guide (and other PDL docs): Initial writer, contributors, etc.

Friends of OpenDocument Inc is interested in publishing printed copies of these books (through Lulu), unless Sun or someone else is doing so. If we did this, it would not be under the OOoAuthors account but a separate account (as we did with J David Eisenberg's _OpenDocument Essentials_.

--Jean