Andrew Jensen wrote:
Once I receive the information I will post my copy where you tell me so
you can read it and give me your feedback. I know I have many options for
posting (thank you all for your help). I will want to centralize it for
now so there is never ambiguity on which is the current or latest version.
My originals are in .odt format and include drawings and tables. Andrew,
please chose an option that can display them. (Ah!, and instruct me on how
to post, please!)

OK - the best way will most likely be in the storage area now afforded
us when we where granted the contributor status for the project.

@Frank, perhaps you could drop Mariano a quick note on how to do
that...see, that lets me avoid saying that I am not sure how to do
that either...*chuckle*

Sure thing:

Log in to documentation.openoffice.org
(Mariano, you should be mcasanova)

Click "Documents&Files" in the left menu on documentation.oo.o

Now you can upload files using the "Add new file" link
at the top. The file will be added to the currentll selected folder.

You may want to create a new folder to hold your contents. Use the
"Add new folder" link for that.

BTW: Let me say that I am absolutely thrilled about the progress
that you guys make on this project!

Happy posting
Frank

--