Hi KAMI,

Thanks for your reply.

Per Eriksson írta:
> > Dear projekt,
> >
> > The Swedish project is continuing with updating the website, and I must
> > say I'm proud with the draft results for the first page.
> >
> > http://sv.openoffice.org/
> >
> Looks promising.

Thank you :)
We sincerely hope that every inch of space is in relation to the users'
needs.

> > The page will have a section for Help and support, giving the user
> > entries to guides, documentation, commercial support and our own
> mailing
> > lists. It will also have a section for new templates and clipart -
> > because we believe that it is what people are looking for.
> >
> Yes you are right. If I could I can offer our gallery extension with
> near 4000 elements in various themes.
> You can check it here:
> http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/taxonomy/term/34
>
> Also I would like add that you can download OxygenOffice Professional
> in
> your language that contains this and other cool enhancements like
> templates, fonts and more cool accessories.

Might be interesting for me, but not for the users, as they use
OpenOffice.org.

> > I once wrote to Marko Möller or Scott Car (don't remember who), and
> > asked about different opinions and thoughts about our clipart, how
> it
> > can be integrated into the software and what he had heard about it.
> >
> > I understand that working manually with a Clipart repository,
> > without
> > the possibility of managing meta data and other labels of data, is
> > not
> > human-friendly. Yet, this doesn't mean that users are less
> > interested in
> > finding clipart on our website.
> >
> > I am very keen on discussing if our community is able to maintain a
> > automated repository with the goal to store clipart with meta data,
> > maybe be able to (at a later state) incorporate this into our
> > software.

Would it be correct to assume that a majority of the community is
interested in this?

Who's involved in the extensions.services website? Maybe starting there
would give a good starting point :)

> Also this capability should appear in the software inside. I imagine
> the
> scenario when the OOo can connect to the website to download the
> thombs
> of searched images, also offer those cliparts what is in local.

Yes. People are already mentioning the download size. I think that each
user should be able to choose for themselves what they want to wait for.

We are starting to build areas with family houses where they have fiber,
but this is of course not standard. I don't have it, and downloading OOo
takes it's time.

I know how many times I've waited for an MSO installation to finnish.

Per