Hi Frank, Uwe,

Frank Peters wrote:
Uwe Fischer wrote:

so back to Sophie's question. What is better (and can be done *now*):

- remove the links to external English-only web pages
no, that would mean to deprive the English audience of
this information.

I agree, and Uwe and you are giving a lot through those blog entries so their is really no mean to remove those links.

- translators mark the link as "English page" in their translations
I'd suggest that. Sophie, couldn't you do something like

"... blablabla link_to_english_only_text (English only)...."

and change the link once you have the translation done, or even
leave it and point to the localized page from inside the wiki,
which should be possible once the migration is done (which
is due this week).

If there is no problem for us to translate the page on the wiki and let also the pointer to the original blog entry, this might be the solution. My concern is that I find that frustrating when you search for help to find it in a language you don't understand.

- define a new tag "show in English help only"
no, that would mean to deprive non-English speakers
trhat may still have sufficient knowledge of English of this
information

Yes, I completely agree with you. So let says the default is English, we are allowed to translate the pointed entries on the wiki and we put the link to the blog in the translation, so that people who understand English is able to discover your great work. Is it ok like that ?

Kind regards
Sophie