Hi TJ, Uwe,

T. J. Frazier wrote (14-1-2009 21:47)
The code, as given on this thread, compiles and runs as expected, under 3.0.0. I didn't try the OLH example.

I use the Type statement sometimes.
One remark: you only can use the defined variable in the same module as where it is declared.

I didn't try using "Dim" instead of "Type", because I would expect that to fail: the only difference between the Type usage and a regular Dim with multiple operands would be the comma delimiter between operand sets. If it does work, it's dangerous, and I'd rather not know that :-)

Indeed, it will not work.

Regards,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws    -    nl.OpenOffice.org marketing contact
=  "2008: The Year of 3"  =  www.nieuwsteoffice.nl  =