Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
> Clayton wrote:
>> Do any of the OOoAuthors contributions to the Wiki use the LST
>> extension?  I have a vague recollection of it being used in some parts
>> of the User Guides...
>>
>> There seems to be a problem with this extension and I need to look at
>> other parts of the Wiki that are using this extension.
>
> What's the LST extension?

It allows you to tag a section of text in one Wiki page, and include
(transclude) that section in another page.

To tag a section in one page you would add code something like this:
<section begin=chapter1 />this is a chapter<section end=chapter1 />

and in the second page you want to include that text in you woudl use
something like this:
{{#lst:article|chapter1}}

It's not working right in at least one place, and I'm trying to figure
out what is wrong (if it's something I did, or if it's a problem with
the extension).

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
StarOffice - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Hamburg, Germany