Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
>> Recently I've been unable to save edits to existing pages on the
>> Documentation wiki. (Haven't tested whether I can save new pages.)
>> Yes, I am logged in.
>>
>> Is anyone having a similar problem? Better still, does anyone know a
>> cure?
>
> Problem described exists on Ubuntu 8.10 with Firefox 3.0.6 (from
> Canonical), but not on a different machine running WinXPSP3 with FF 3.0.7.

Hi Jean.

Are you seeing any error messages when you try to save your edits?

I've been using FF 2 on Solaris, and FF 3.0.7 on opneSUSE 11.1 to edit
Wiki pages, and both are working smoothly.  I was, until recently, using
FF3.0.6 on openSUSE and also no problems.

There were some issues with the Wiki backend on 06 March through to 09
March, but since then things have been running smoothly.

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead