T. J. Frazier wrote:
> Clayton wrote:
>> I expect there will be a few other little things here and there that
> Chapter 11, p. 226: the two pictures are out of whack, overlapping. You
> might be able to scale them down a little, and display them side by side.
>
> AFAIK, the way they appear now is a bug in Writer, but I don't know
> enough about pictures to even search for an existing bug, much less file
> a new one. /tj/

Where are you seeing this?  In OOo Writer? in the PDF?  I've checked the
Wiki, the ODT, and the PDF and am not seeing any overlap.

Scaling them down a bit is definitely an option :-)  I haven't spent any
time on looking at the images - just imported them in the "right" places
and left them as is.

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead