Sophie

Subject:
[webmasters] Suspected errors on web page for User Guide 3
From: "klaus q" <klaus.querengas...@uqconnect.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 23:19:46 +1000
To: <webmast...@openoffice.org>

To the Webmaster:

On the User Guide page for OpenOffice.org 3,
http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/userguide3/, some of the
recently added Calc chapters appear to have some errors in their URLs; in
particular, those for Appendices B & C (Calc Functions and Calc Error Codes
respectively) have the chapter title missing, so I was able to download
those files as soon as I realized the problem and filled in the missing
titles, while I could not find Chapter 13 (Calc As A Simple Database) at
all, although the URL appeared to be correct.

I hope this is of some help in getting the problem corrected, as I'm keen to
download that chapter in particular. I think Open Office is great software
by the way, and it's great to see it continuing to improve with every
release.

Regards,

Klaus Querengasser