This is a side effect of those files having been edited by jEdit. At some time, a "pretty html" plugin to jEdit was enabled, and this plugin obviously changed the source files instead of just displaying the code with indentations. Sorry for that. Certainly there are more such files.

I'm about to rebase the current CWS hcshared22 to master dev300m51 tomorrow. So if someone has an idea how to get rid of unnecessary indentations in xhp files automatically, this would be welcome.

Uwe

Ain Vagula wrote:
There was hcshared integrated in m51, so I think that help source was changed...

ain