The OOoCon2009 is coming up fast :-)

http://conference.services.openoffice.org/index.php/ooocon/2009
I've registered as a presenter, and will be submitting a paper soon (but
I have not yet finalized an abstract).

In the past few years we've discussed the state of the doc project,
basically covering where we are, what we've done, and where we hope to
go in the next year.  Should we focus on the same this year?  Is there
anything that you as the Doc community would like to see included in the
presentation and discussion at the conference?

For reference, last year's presentation (from Beijing) is here:
http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2008/programme/thursday_1423.odp

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead