Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
> T. J. Frazier wrote:
>> I left more comments on the Talk page, in hopes the user will see and
>> respond, to improve our indexing.
>> BTW, the link (on the Math page) to "plan-b" etc., points to a
>> currently free, proposed for-pay support site. This may be a
>> web-ghost: judging by their "get-OOo" link, which points to V2.3.1,
>> the site is not diligently maintained. That link may belong on the
>> "Consultants" page (/but:/ more about that on the d...@web list).
>>

> I had missed the info about plan-b that T.J. mentions, so my comments
> about linking from our tutorials page may not be so relevant.

It is an old link... but the Plan-B site is known... at least to me.
there is a lot of mention of it on the User Forum for example... and I
think... maybe... if my memory serves me correctly, the orginal author
of the site is a participant in the OOo Forum.

I've linked it for now... we can always remove it in the future if we
see the need to.

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead