I don't believe that we will need Autopromotion in the near future as this makes only sense in Wikis where hundreds of new contributors register daily. So hopefully one day... but not now. In the end, I'd guess we'll have 30-40 reviewers maximally.

True enough. I'm not in a rush to set Autopromotion just yet... but am considering it.. say for users that have done 500 edits or something like that... it's something we can consider.

Right now it's set so that people with Administrator (used to be called Sysop) rights all automatically have Edit and Review rights. Other users are currently being granted Editor and Reviewer rights on request.

As pages are obviously flagged "unreviewed", the active contributors will probably notice it themselves.

Ha... or maybe they won't notice :-)

To see the difference I created a new user Nnino2, could you please give this user editor rights?

Done.

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead