Hi

Can anyone help me please?  It's 9.25pm UK time and I'd like to locate
the spreadsheet Jean is talking about (below) so I can make a start on
this bright and early tomorrow.  I've done a search on Google but it
keeps defaulting to my own Docs account and when I do a wider search
on Google I can only bring up Jean's input from 2007 and a search on
the OpenOffice website doesn't yield anything either.

If not I'll just have to use the pdfs as a guideline but your help
would be appreciated.

Thank you in anticipation of a positive response.

Claire

--
Best wishes

Claire Wood