Hi everyone.

As you all have probably noticed, recently there have been a lot of messages from new people who are interested in joining up with the Documentation project. The reason we've had so many all of a sudden is because we're finally monitoring the Moderation queue for the project mailing lists.

This increase in new user queries has increased the "noise" on the mailing lists. To try and keep the lists more focused on what is important to the regulars here, Jean and I will be answering these messages off-list.

So, if you see a message from a new team member who is introducing themselves, you can safely assume they are a subscriber - please welcome them to the team, and help them find some things to do.

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead