Hi Juergen

This could be my confidence taking a dip but maybe it's best next time
then.  I don't know what base knowledge would be required, but in the past
I've usually got around it by researching first and then asking the right
questions to get the information out of developers. I'd be interested next
time if you have a mentoring scheme in place, please sign me up to it.
Best wishes

Claire